The goal of this course is to provide compliance officers and managers with skills that can be immediately used upon return to the organisation. You will learn to appreciate the extent to which organisations and their public officers are exposed to in the ever-increasing regulatory environment, how to identify the compliance issues that have the most significance for you and how to introduce a compliance management programme within your organisation.
* Define the meaning of compliance for your organisation and be capable of developing an organisational response to its demands
* Appreciate the relationship between corporate ethics, governance and compliance, including the market expectation of that relationship
* Know what drives your compliance exposure both at home
and abroad and understand the risk consequences of noncompliance
* Recognise the implications of corporate accountability in
developing a culture of compliance
* Understand how to produce a corporate compliance programme tailored to your own organisation and learn how to optimise your organisational structure for compliance
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed to provide a holistic overview of compliance. All professionals with responsibility for compliance will benefit by attending, specifically:
* Directors and Senior Managers
* Company Secretaries
* Compliance Professionals
* Risk Managers
* Legal Advisers and Lawyers
* In-House Corporate Counsel
* Auditors and Audit Managers
* Compliance Officers and Managers
Certificate In International Compliance | Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel, Dubai | July 8 – 11, 2012 | Dubai Events: Training:
Event Category: Training
Date: July 8 – 11, 2012
Venue: Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Certificate In International Compliance
Tel: +971 4 335 2437
Fax: +971 4 335 2438
Jumeirah Emirates Towers
Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Tel: +971 4 330 0000
Fax: +971 4 330 3030
- Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) | Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel, Dubai | July 2 – 5, 2012 | Dubai Events: Training Event Name: Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Event Category: Training Date:...
- Certificate In Budgeting and Budget Control of the HR Function Effective Manpower Planning | Dusit Thani Hotel, Dubai | July 1 – 5, 2012 | Dubai Events: Training Event Name: Certificate In Budgeting and Budget Control of the...
- Certificate In Financial Control | Kempinski Hotel, Mall of the Emirates, Dubai | May 13 – 16, 2012 | Dubai Events: Training Event Name: Certificate In Financial Control Event Category: Training Date:...